Thursday, December 26, 2013

Kirsten's First Email Home, MTC, Sister Fausett

How is everyone doing? :)

Man life is so good here at the MTC. I am having so much fun and learning so much!! I never knew how much there was to know about teaching :)

 
I can tell you that I have struggled with homesickness but I received a blessing from an elder and that helped tremendously. I have come to realize what a great gift the Savior has given us through the atonement. I have felt that more in my life now than I ever have before. I have felt the arms of the Lord encircle around me as I have struggled. I know that we are all sons and daughters of Heavenly Father. He knows each of us. He can bring you comfort in everything you do :) I have learned a lot about being a representative of him as well. I had the awesome experience to truly find the meaning of Christmas here. It didn't even feel like Christmas because there was no hustle and bustle of the errands to run. I truly got to feel Christ in my Christmas this year. Something I would have never experience probably without being at the MTC at this time. 

Okay now on a more funny note... so some of you know that I have a hard time thinking things all the way through before I speak. Well the other night me and the sisters I am with were making silly noises with our mouths... Don't ask  me why we were just being silly. Well the next day when we were talking to the elders I was telling them about the funny noises and I forgot to mention that we were making them with our mouths.... They were all laughing pretty hard.... talk about a little awkward. But my district is awesome and we have so much fun together. 

Thank you for all your love and support. I can truly feel your prayers and I hope you know you are all in m prayers. Stay strong and always remember to smile. I love you!!!

Love Your Sister Davis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment