Monday, April 14, 2014

What a week :)


Hey everyone!

I hope all is well back at home. This last week was so great. A bit of a roller coaster ride. But that is okay it just helped me realize how much Heavenly Father really is at the head of this work. I had a really neat experience this last week when i was praying. As a member of the church i sometimes forget how important it is for us to feel Gods love. I mean i guess i always knew it was important but this week i found out He will truly let you know. My dear sweet companion committed a less active member in our branch to pray that they will feel Heavenly Fathers love for them and so i decided to do that as well when i said my bedtime prayers. Oh my goodness as i prayed to feel that love before i could even get the words out of my mouth i just felt this spirit flood into my heart and i truly felt the arms of the Lord around me. It was an amazing experience. Everyone should do it. I can promise you that you will truly feel that love. I hope you all know that i love you so much and i am so grateful for your testimonies and love that you have shared with me. 

The warm weather is finally coming!! i actually got sun burnt the other day. Guess it is time to buy some sunscreen. I am so blessed to be in the area i am in. I love it here. It definately is not an easy work we are doing here but with the Lords help  i know it is so possible. How grateful i am to be doing this work. Thank you for all your love and your prayers. They are truly felt out here!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH!!! 

Love your Sister Davis :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment