Monday, December 15, 2014

Back in Indiana! :) Area: Kendallville, Indiana Companion: Alyssa Elmer, Pleasant View, Utah

My District
Hey everyone! I just love you all so much!

I am back in Indiana now. My address is 139 1/2 s main street Kendallville In 46755.  I just love Indiana! The people here are so friendly! My companion is such a hard worker and has such a powerful testimony! She is just an angel. It was really fun too cause she is from pleasant view and one night we were just laying in our beds asking each other if we knew certain people from each of our schools and we found out that we know a lot of the same people. It was so fantastic!

The cutest thing happened the other day. We were contacting a referral from someone we had met earlier and when he answered the door his four year old little girl got the biggest smile on her face and was like "I love you guys" (we have never met her before). It was the cutest thing ever. She talked our ear off the whole time we were there. She told us that she came from her mommy's belly and she wiggled and wiggled around in there until she came out. Then when we asked the dad if we could come back the little girl was like "sure sure sure sure" and then we looked at the dad was like is that okay and he was like "sure" In a very less enthusiastic way as his little girl but still we get to go back. The little girl totally softened his heart though while we were there. It was a miracle cause if it weren't for the little girl I don't know if he woulda agreed to let us come back. MIRACLES HAPPEN ALL THE TIME :)

I cannot tell you all how grateful I am for the opportunity that I have had to serve a mission. The time is truly flying by way fast! it is insane. I would never trade this experience for anything in the world. This gospel is truly amazing! I am learning so much everyday. Our Heavenly Father truly takes care of us. He has a plan for all of us. Learning to trust in him can be one of the hardest lessons to learn but it truly makes life a whole lot easier. It is a constant thing we have to work on. There is so much peace that comes from knowing the gospel is true and knowing that we have a Heavenly Father and Savior. Look for that peace especially during these crazy times of the holiday. I love you guys so so much!!!
 
Love your Sister Davis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment