Monday, December 1, 2014

It's December!!

I love you all so so much!!!

This week was a pretty great week. We had a really cool experience the other night. We were trying really hard to find someone new to teach. So we decided to go and contact some potentials. But no one was home. So we decided to say a prayer to see where we were supposed to be. We got the feeling to go and try to contact a former investigator.  So we went there but she wasnt home either. So we started to knock some doors but no one was answering. So we were gonna go try one more door and on our way over there we saw this guy outside working in the garage. He had a fire goin and it was pretty chilly so we went over and asked if we could warm up by the fire for a bit. He was so nice and told us that we could. He even went and got another log to put on it. So we got to talk to him for a bit and told him what we were doing. We asked him if we could come back and he told us that we could. It was a miracle. I know that God is aware of all his children. He knows exactly where they are and exactly where we are (not just missionaries but also where the members are). I promise you that if you are looking for it God will put someone in your path that you can share the gospel with. This new christmas video that they have come out with is a great way to get a conversation started about it too. :) http://www.mormon.org/christmas?cid=HPFR112814529

We also had a neat experience yesterday. We were trying to teach this guy who is from Vietnaum. He is buddhist so we started with the very basic. He knows english but it is not very clear. He was having a hard time understanding us at first but then it was so amazing cause as we were testifying that we were children of God the spirit came so strong and we were able to understand him better and he was able to understand us. We asked him if he wanted to learn more about that and how he is a child of God. He agreed to meet with us again and he agreed to pray. So we taught him how to pray and everything. It was amazing! :) God is so good to us he wants everyone to hear about his gospel. No excuses!! :)

I know that this gospel is so true. I know that our prayers are answered. I know that we are children of God. I wouldnt deny it. I couldnt deny it. I love my Heavenly Father and Savior so much! I love my family and am so grateful to have you all. I love you guys!!! Keep stayin strong!

Love your sister Davis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment