Tuesday, May 27, 2014

MiSsIoNaRy WoRk :)

Indiana has the most beautiful skies!!
Hey my beautiful family and friends! 


How are you all doing?? I hope all is going good for you. This week has been quite the week. We had a fantastic zone conference. We are always asked to go into these zone conferences with questions that we want answered. Well i went in with the question of how can i strengthen my faith in Jesus Christ? And oh my goodness i can testify to you that the Lord truly answers our prayers. The whole zone conference was on what we can do as missionaries to strengthen our faith and to strengthen the faith of our investigators. It was so fantastic!!

The funny moment of the week. We found these people to teach that wanted us to come back. Well we found them a couple weeks ago and the wife was like my husband really wants to talk to you but he is not home so will you come back? So we went back then the husband was super sick so we set up another time to come back. So we finally got to teach them this week. The funny part of it was that we asked him what he was hoping to get from meeting with us? His reply was i have heard some pretty crazy things about Jehovah witnesses and i just want to hear straight from you what you believe. Uh.... yeah well after we got done explaining that we were missionaries from the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints they still wanted to meet with us and read the Book of Mormon. So it all worked out great. 

Well the work continues on out here in the great state of Indiana. It is so super humid. My skin feels sticky all the time haha but i have got a fantastic looking tan line on my arms and my feet. I know this gospel is the one true gospel on the earth today. I know and am so grateful for the opportunity that our families can be together forever. I know God has a plan for each of us. Thank you for all the love and support that i receive from each of you! I love you and pray for you!!
Love your Sister Davis :)

Additional Notes:  President says that in the month of June every compaionship will baptize a family but we are having a hard time finding a family but in order to find we have to talk to everyone and that is something i am still working on doing i am trying to be bolder in my conversations with people it is just stressing me out.

We got a dog that followed us around this neighborhood.... it wouldnt hold still long enough to take a picture so we just got the tail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment